1.3

They have the worst Customer Service and Service Manager Chris Levin.Don't even waste your time He doesn't care about his customers time or vehicle,"I'm pretty sure that we'll take care of it , but to tell you the truth I can't recall the situation." That tells me that it happens a lot more often than what we customers think.. they are too busy that you are just a number.

Even after they scratched my new truck twice. Carl burger of la mesa always takes longer than what they tell you, it was going to be 3 days to remove some stickers between my doors "covered by the warranty"well it took 3 weeks. They try to send me to collections over the rental vehicle that was given to me for the repairs. I picked up my truck because they said it was done.

Found scratches where they removed the weather striping in my windows and the stickers that they were supposed to remove didn't get touched , but they said that they were removed .After a big argument they admitted that they were never removed and replaced.they told me to come back that they would replace the stickers and touch up the scratches well 2 weeks later the stickers got replaced they looked great but then I had a gigantic 5 inch deep scratch on my door and they didn't even pointed out the damage, luckily i saw it before i got in my vehicle.To the manager is no big deal,I wanted a sticker removed because it had bubbles and it was covered by warranty.

Now i need to get 1/4 of my truck painted because of their f up and its not over the shop that they send all their vehicles for lot damages is a sad hole in the wall in El Cajon Blvd. I'm Super disappointed for a big dealership like Dodge Carl Burger of La Mesa

Review about: Carl Burger World Truck Repair.

Comments